Lobster Festival

My sister has been harassing me about going to this Lobster Festival near our hometown in Ontario for this coming weekend. I would love to attend and watch my brother-in-law chow down a couple lobsters but I've made plans with my friend Marie-Christine to hit the major garage sale in Candiac, which happens only once a year.


Since I couldn't make it to the Lobster Festival, I thought, why not bring it to us. So Thierry and I made a pit stop at Costco, bought two beautiful male lobsters, got a 411 about how to cook them and we were on our way to becoming crustacé connaisseur. This was my first time ever cooking lobsters and I have to admit that my PETA activist conscious decided to kick in. I felt so bad for these guys, which I baptized Larry and Joe. Thierry had to do all hunter gatherer work. Thank god for my baby, because without him, I could have never had this delish meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...