The Blues

My cream, purple and brown room is getting an overhaul. Finally! I've been debating for a while how to freshen up our room. My options were either a) buying new furniture to change out the Ikea bed and dresser we currently own and are very willing to get rid of (actually I am very willing), or b) paint the walls and change the bedding, obviously the cheaper of the two. I would have opted for the first option until a life changing pit stop at Winners had me jumping for joy when I stumbled on this bedding by Ralph Lauren.


I fell in love with this bed set when I first saw it on display in a store but I have to say the price though me off. Thank goodness for stores like Winners that help me buy on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...