Routine

I've been MIA these past few days and I'm slowly getting things back on track. I don't know where things derailed. No. Wait. I do. I've been uber busy with work, and family, and friends, and cooking, and cleaning. Oh, and more work. So I'm trying to manage my hectic days and make time for me. Especially since I need a major manicure and pedicure intervention. *My black nail polish on my toes makes me look a little like Cruella Deville.

Here's a little recap of the past few days. My favourite little princess turned 6 on Friday and my sister decided to celebrate at ZIGZAGZOO, an interior amusement center, basically a monster maze of tubes and slides. I brought Thierry's younger sisters and they had so much fun running around, racing each other and convincing me to follow them in the madness. Did I mention I was wearing a skirt. Bad idea. I'm sure I flashed a few momma's and poppa's.



And on Monday I was lucky to have a chance to see Thierry receive a Century 21 Centurion award, which means he was in the top 21 real-estate agents for Century 21 in Quebec for 2010. I couldn't have been more proud of my baby. He'll be getting his award within the next few days and I need to find a special place for it. Maybe he will finally give me the okay to redecorate his office. ;)

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun kids party!

    I’m hosting a give-away and would LOVE for you and ALL to
    Join Custom Sign Give-Away

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...