Mint

Ok. I'm a 27 year old Moroccan who just learned how to make mint tea. I just made my mom proud. If you aren't familiar with mint tea, not the one you buy in a box, the real deal. It's perfectly perfect tea: sweet, soothing, and refreshing. And if you hear my mom talk, she'll tell you that its the remedy for everything. Everything.



What you'll need:
1 tsp gunpowder tea
1 cup of fresh mint (we use dried mint leaves that my grandmother makes)
8 tsp of sugar...i know it's a lot

1. Boil water in a kettle. In the meantime, add the tea to a teapot, preferrably stainless steel.
2. Once the water has boiled add a small amount of water to the mint and stir for a few seconds. Pour out the water and repeat twice.
3. Add the mint , cover with the water and add the sugar. Stir and serve immediatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...