VEGAS BABY!

A few weeks ago Thierry and I went on a one week trip to Las Vegas for a friend's 30th birthday. It was hot, dry, and did I mention hot, like 45 degrees everyday, all day. We ate like kings, sunbathed like queens, and partied like animals. It was amazing. We were lucky enough to get a great deal at the new ARIA Hotel so we were right in the middle of the strip where all the action is. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Las Vegas. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of the inside of the hotel cause I was too busy trying to figure which slot machine was going to be my next victim.

We ate at several restaurants including the best burger joint E-V-E-R, Fatburger, which was recommended by a guy working at the front desk; Wolfgang Puck's Pizzeria, where I ate the creamiest, most delicious pizza; Gallagher's for one hell of a mean steak; and Tao Restaurant for my regular Asian fix. And again, no pictures of the food because I was too busy drooling over my plates.


Gotta love the 'stach!

Daytime party that includes a pool, great drinks, and good food. Can't go wrong here.






The view from our hotel room at 6am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...