Fudgy Chocolaty Brownies

Oh my! Oh my! Get your cup of milk ready. This is the real deal right here. It's chocolate heaven in a teeny tiny square. This is actually my second attempt to make brownies this week. The first was made with cocoa powder but that turned out dry and tasteless. Oops~! My second time around I made sure to get the best of the best recipe by none other than Martha! Oh how I love Martha Stewart! Her recipe is GOLD!



What you'll need:
1/2 cup unsalted butter
8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, (I used chocolate chips)
1 1/2 cup of sugar
4 large eggs
1 tsp of vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8x8 baking pan or line with parchment paper. In a bowl melt butter and chocolate over boiling water. Once melted, let chocolate cool for 10 minutes.
Stir in the sugar in the chocolate mix and then add eggs one at a time. Whisk in the vanilla. Once well blended, add the flour and salt and fold gently.
Spread evenly into greased pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a cake tester comes out with only a few crumbs.
Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...