TOP FIVE CHRISTMAS MOVIES

As Thierry and I sipped hot cocoa and watched his favourite Christmas movie last night, I thought I had to share my classic holiday movies with you.







A Christmas Carol is a retelling of the classic novel by Charles Dickens, in which Scrooge, a penny pincher who hates the thought of Christmas, is taught a lesson by the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future.
A Christmas Story is the story of Ralphie a kid who tries to convince everyone that he should get a BB gun for Christmas.
Elf is a comedy about a man who is raised by elves and is sent to NY to look for his brother and father.
Home Alone, which is my childhood favourite, tells the story of 8 year old who is left behind at home while his entire family goes on vacation for the holidays and he must protect his home from two burglars.
Love actually follows the story of 8 different couples as they live their lives in London before Christmas. This is my ultimate Christmas movie.

Let me know of your favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...