Fire it up

A wood burning fireplace is the one thing that I think is lacking the most in our home. And it won't be possible to have one since the city has banned the installation of wood-burning fireplaces. I'm not a fan of gas or propane ones, it defeats the whole purpose of having a fire. No smoke, sound, or smell of fire is a total turnoff for me. But I guess I will have to get accustomed to them since it's all we could get unless of course we buy an old home that already has a fireplace, than I will have hit the jackpot.

I will be posting pictures of  my friend Marie-Christine's before and after's of her fireplace which we painted over the weekend once I take the pictures of the wonderful job we did. In the meantime, here are some beautiful rooms with fireplaces.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...