Pumpkin Pie

American Thanksgiving is coming in just a few days and since I will be spending the holidays with my parents I thought I would share this easy, delicious, pumpkin pie recipe, approved by my mom, aunt, and my nephew Zachary.


What you'll need:
1 unbaked pie crust
1 15oz can of pumpkin puree
1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp of ground ginger
1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg
1 tsp of salt

1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees. In a 9inch pie dish carefully place the pie crust so that it overlaps the edge of the dish.
2. In a bowl mix together all the ingredients until smooth and pour into the pie shell.
3. Bake for 15 minutes and reduce the heat to 350 degrees and bake for another 40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.

Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...