Happiness

I had a wonderful weekend. I went to a show by Bellydance Superstars on Friday with my cousin Nadia, which was spectacular. It made me want to shimmy and roll figure 8s with my hips all night long. The next day I had dinner with my family and Thierry met my parents for the first time which was probably the highlight of my year. I watched my mom and dad try their hardest to make him feel comfortable and tried even harder to stuff him with couscous and meat tagine until his belly was about to burst. Sunday was spent with my friend Marie, first being robbed of 12$ for a Christmas Expo, and then to bring up our moral we went to HomeSense to buy out the store with as many Christmas decorations we could afford in our budget. Oh, and we also painted her wall and fireplace at 5pm, not that I needed any more activities to complete my weekend.


5 comments:

  1. I THINK YOU'RE FABOLOUS LOVY AND IM HAPPY YOUR WEEKEND WENT WELL!!! LUV YOU MUCHO! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a beautiful week-end too with you in thoughts and while painting until 10 in the evening... xxx's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie : The second anonymous is me... I can only post a comment with anonymous :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Marie: Yay for brown/grey/khaki walls with a white foyer!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...