Pot Luck Success: Warm Artichoke Dip

Last Friday some friends and I celebrated my friend Bianca's birthday. She decided she wanted a potluck dinner for her birthday. I couldn't think of anything to bring and I refused to bring the good old store bought salsa and chips. I wanted something easy, quick, and tasty. And then it came to me. Warm Artichoke Dip...(ooh's and ahhh's, pls). Can I say it was a success. Yesss! Cheap, delicious and a party favourite. 





What you'll need:


1 12oz jar of marinated artichokes, drained
250g of frozen, chopped spinach
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1 package of cream cheese
2 garlic cloves, grated
1 cup of grated Parmisiano Reggiano
1 lemon, juiced


1. Preheat over at 375 degrees.
2. Place spinach in a microwave-safe bowl with 1 tbs of water and heat for 1 minute or until thawed. Remove excess water.
3. In a bowl, mix the together the mayo and the cream cheese. Add the remaining ingredients. Place the mix in a baking dish.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.


Serve with a sliced baguette or blue corn tortilla chips.


Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...