Orange you glad....

BOY, oh BOY! I got the surprise of the year. Thierry got us a cream colour, Italian leather couch. It was chosen, purchased, and delivered without me ever knowing. And I'm very impressed with the couch that he picked. Its beee-u-tiful. But there's a glitch. It doesn't fit with the layout of our living room. We tried it in 3 different ways and it's just not right no matter how we place it. So I spent the weekend trying to return/exchange a couch that is sitting in our living room. And in the meantime, Thierry finally painted our orange wall. YAY! It's such a relief to no longer have the Arizona sun color burn my eyes. Follow this link if you want the before.


I finally decided on a couch after a sleepless night. The ongoing debate of having either a grown-up living area or our usual big comfy couch was decided at 6am on Sunday morning. I've looked at a gazillion living room pictures and different styles and here a few pictures of what I'm going for.





The before. The final result will only come in a few months. Please take note that the mural design was Thierry's work. It was almost a cause for a blowout on my end but I gave in. It's not my style but I can't say it looks bad. It is what it is.



This is the vision.

This is the couch I picked.




This chair was the cherry on the sunday. I had to get it!


Photo credits

2. Elle Decor

3. Natuzzi Edition

4. Sears

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...