Lemonade...that cool refreshing drink.

Summertime is almost over...so sad. But I'm not giving up on my summer treats. Here's a wonderful recipe for the sweetest, tangiest, most refreshing lemonade E-V-E-R! I have to say that I got some help from my little helper, Thierry, who diligently grated all 10 lemons and 6 limes. Thanks to him I still have all my fingers intact.

What you'll need:
10 lemons
6 limes
1 kg of sugar
1 liter of water

Grate all your lemons and limes, and juice all the fruits. In a large pot, boil the skin, the juice, the sugar, and the water for 5 minutes. Strain. To make the lemonade, use one part syrup to three parts water to make the lemonade. For extra flavor add mint leaves or berries. Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...